Whether you are a new trainer or simply feel the need to change/tweak your techniques and training styles, or even feel the need to boost your confidence when delivering your training session, this course is perfect for you. As well as focusing on the practical skills needed for delivering training, we also focus on the psychology of how people learn, and incorporate elements of our unique coaching programme. We tailor to your needs and we are very passionate about making sure you get the best out of the course, individually as well as a whole. To ensure you achieve everything you require from the course, our very enthusiastic and experienced trainer will ask specific questions during the course, to target the needs of everyone. This is by far the most powerful two day training available today.
- Theories of learning styles & preferences
- Structure training sessions to engage learners & encourage maximum participation
- How to choose appropriate training & learning activities
- Using coaching skills to engage learners & deal effectively with difficult situations
- How to give & receive constructive, nutritious feedback
This workshop will be a “hands-on” practical two days with a strong emphasis on ‘learning by doing’. Where possible participants should bring along a current project or ideas for sessions they will be delivering.
Duration: 2 days